HELP!!!! please ASAP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhajjj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have a 30g and I have driftwood in there. This is my first tank that I have ever used driftwood. I woke up this morning to a 'white' dead plecco which I found weird cause all my other fish were fine. I noticed this white dot colonies ALL OVER my drift wood and the corner of my tank. I didn't have time this morning to try to deal with it so I took the dead plecco out and went to work.. came back and notice my danios and endlers have white dots that look like ick but also like the white dot colonies on my wood. AND my angel fishes fins are together and not spread out and pretty like usual. WHAT IS GOING ON?! please some help me and tell me what to do!! thank you in advance

image-2511810140.jpg

image-3691052606.jpg

image-1183603319.jpg

Ok, so, it looks like a bit of fungus on the wood. Not unusual, and not a problem. If you have ich it is unrelated to the wood. Regardless of what the problem is, the first thing I would do is a large water change (in excess of 50% and preferably much higher). If there are toxins or pathogens in the water it will get rid of a lot of them. After that, you can assess what you have and try some form of treatment. If you believe it is ich, then raise the temp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom