Help with AquaVis 130 Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tezhar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

We have just purchased an AquaVis 130L tank. I have a querie regarding the fill level.

It is currently filled to the brim and just touching the lighting with no real space for my gouramis and cories to get air. They have been fine overnight and all seems well.

I would have thought that neither situation is ideal. But when I try to empty some water out to correct this my pump then starts making a funny noise as it is not fully immersed.

I tried to push my pump down lower but cannot because of where the hole is for the pump to push water around from the back of the tank.

Hope this all made sense and am very anxious for any replies.

Thanks in advance.

Teresa

Hello, I just purchased one too. I have the outlet to the pump connected to the small hole in the back of the tank, this keeps the pump low in the tank. The only thing I can think is try turning your pump upside down, you might have the intake at the top. Hope this helped.:)

I have bought one too and I removed the cartridges from the first bays as I'd say they're in the wrong order ... Seems to be working fine up to now however pump is a big strong!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422911193.936127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom