Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Danio

Aquarium Advice Freak
Help!!!
My Betta is in a weird position and won't move but is still alive. I know this should have gone in the sick fish area but I need some quick answers please help my Betta.

Attachments

• image-1181664087.jpg
    image-1181664087.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1847168807.jpg
    image-1847168807.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 78
I think He has a parasite that is causing him to curl like that... How fast can you get anti-fungal meds? It looks like it could be too late. I need you to answer some questions for me.
What are your water parameters?
How long has the tank been set up?
Did you cycle your tank?
When does his food expire?
What are you feeding him?
How often do you change his water?
How long have you had him?
What other fish (if any) are in the tank with him?
Thanks!

Homedog98 said:
I think He has a parasite that is causing him to curl like that... How fast can you get anti-fungal meds? It looks like it could be too late. I need you to answer some questions for me.
What are your water parameters?
How long has the tank been set up?
Did you cycle your tank?
When does his food expire?
What are you feeding him?
How often do you change his water?
How long have you had him?
What other fish (if any) are in the tank with him?
Thanks!

I can't till tomorrow it's 9:30 in Alberta and all of my LFS are closed I only can tell you PH it is 7.4 the tank is a bowl no I did not cycle because it a bowl ( temporary until I got my 5 gallon up and running my food expires Feb. 15 2013 I am feeding him hikari bio-gold Betta bites I Change 50% of her water every week I have had her 24 hours no other fish in the tank please help
:'(

Giant Danio said:
I can't till tomorrow it's 9:30 in Alberta and all of my LFS are closed I only can tell you PH it is 7.4 the tank is a bowl no I did not cycle because it a bowl ( temporary until I got my 5 gallon up and running my food expires Feb. 15 2013 I am feeding him hikari bio-gold Betta bites I Change 50% of her water every week I have had her 24 hours no other fish in the tank please help
:'(

And she won't move? In that case, it sounds almost like she's resting. You've got the right food, and you're doing all the right things, she could've just been sick at the store. How was she acclimated?

In her cup she Floated in the top of tank for 30 minutes or so every ten minutes adding water from her new tank to the cup then added to her new tank

Homedog98 said:
:( it sounds like she was sick at the store.
:( I'm sorry for your loss. :(

I agree :-(. It seems like you did everything possible and you provided him some peace at the end. The fact you care so much shows you'll be a wonderful fish keeper from here on.

Yes I will it is almost ready for another and Eco thanks that meant a lot to me

Back
Top Bottom