HELP!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brunettebaby4571

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OH MY DEAR! So a few months back I bought a 40 gallon tank from petco. When the worker at petco was getting it he hit it against another tank. We looked and couldnt find anything but it was hit rather hard but we couldnt find anything in the store. I have now emptied the tank and found a tiny crack but it hasnt gone all the way through the glass. What on earth do I do? Since it has been a few months and I havent noticed it do you think they will replace it? Or is there anything I can do to fix it? Like I said its a very small crack and not all the way though. I am devastated right now :(

Holy moley!! I found out it was something stuck to the tank and not a crack! WOW that was the biggest scare ever!!!!!! I was about in tears!!

Yes!! I swear it felt like a crack and I just knew it was shot but after a while I went back and checked and thought hey maybe its not too bad and kinda scratched it and it all came off hehe I felt soo silly after!! :)

Nah don't feel silly!

:)

Glad it all worked itself out and you have no issues. Enjoy your fish and your weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom