Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqualady40

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, I have a GE 15watt F15T8/AR/FR (model # 22907) light on one side of my 55g tank that I absolutely love how it makes my blue background pop (left side).....my problem is...I need help in getting another light that will do the exact same that I may purchase at a hardware store.....here is a picture of a replacement (right side) which is a GE plant & aquarium F15T8 :( NOT BRIGHT AT ALL...HELP PLEASE...need something equivalent to the left:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• 20120929_135804.jpg
    20120929_135804.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 44
Amazon.com sells them. I looked up the model # not the name.

Is the model # the same on both the lights? If so that wont help you. GE might be making the light different now.

Amazon.com sells them. I looked up the model # not the name.

Is the model # the same on both the lights? If so that wont help you. GE might be making the light different now.

Yes I looked model # up to and found I can order online;however, I was trying to find something I can purchase in store today..what about FULL SPECTRUM DAYLIGHT???? Do you think I will get the equivalency of light?

If I was going to try to find it in a store I would try to find it online and print the detailed specifications out to take with me. Compare it to the box at the store. Try to get the same specs. Check the store policy you might be able to take it back if it was not what you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom