Help!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joey17

Aquarium Advice Freak
My dragon goby has Ich, what should i do? Should i seperate him from the other fish ? What medication should i use.

I agree the whole tank is affected but I thought that gobies were cold water fish? Perhaps I am mistaken.

I am not sure about ich in BW. I did a liitle googling and it seems that adding a little more salt may help. Hopefully someone around here as experience with this. I am not sure if you should treat for FW or SW ich. I am sorry I cant be of more help.

It's alright, i guess i should just stick with the temperature raising at the moment.

This is so very interesting to me.LOL I love learning things about species I know nothing about. Oh and I have to start getting back into chat LOL.

I'm not sure this will help (i.e. I'm not sure how much salt is in your brackish tank), but I had luck clearing ick at 3-4 g/L NaCl in my freshwater tank. Supposedly, this concentration of salt causes too much osmotic stress for the parasites - which kills them.

Back
Top Bottom