HELP!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tracygh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Something fishy is going on here! I'm not sure if it's the site or my computer or a combination of the two.
Everything on this site (only) is now centered. When I click on "forums" and it lists all the forums available to me, they are all centered, instead of left margin aligned. When I pick a forum, all topics are centered, not left-margin aligned. When I pick a topic, all replies are centered...you get the picture.
This, by itself is not a problem. In fact, I kind of like it :)
HOWEVER, the text of each message begins about an inch away from the right hand side of my screen and dissapears into lala land. So I can't read any messages. I have tried clicking the little % thingy on the bottom right of my task bar, and changing it from 100% to 75%, but it still cuts the screen right down the middle. And I don't have the little gray bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll left and right like I do on the right side to scroll up and down.
Hubby just installed new hardware the other day, adn it recommended updating the browser window, so he did, could that have affected it?
Right now, in order to read a message, I have to click on the "quote" button, and read the text in the reply box, then cancel the reply, so I'm not reading very much. If you have any idea how to fix this, if it's an AA issue or my computer or whatever, I will love you forever. Either post here, pm me, or email me at tracyhuurman (i never know if various sites allow you to put emails on them) @hotmail.com
Thanks in advance, I miss what all you guys are up to!!!!

Ok I'll give it a try to help. What Board style are you using? I use Black Soul and have no problems. Try switching to a different board style and see if that does anything. If that doesn't work post back and I'll get someone with more knowledge to see if they can help. I'm really terrible with these types of things.

Use a different browser or pick a differnt style. Certin stytles will do this in certin browsers.

Back
Top Bottom