Hepl me betta trouble!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black.moor.luver.mack

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok please I need help I've lost two bettas in the past couple weeks I've found both with patches of like slime stuff on them that is like white. I bought the first one and three or four days later it died. I bought the second one after the tank rocks where cleaned and the filter and several other things. The. After five days of cycling the tank I bought another betta and now it just died

Your tanks need to go through the nitrogen cycle before you add any more fish. There are alot of great links on here about fishless cycling. It sounds like the bettas either had a fungus or excess slime coat.

It shouldn't be in the rocks it might be the way you condition your water what do you use?

black.moor.luver.mack said:
Ok please I need help I've lost two bettas in the past couple weeks I've found both with patches of like slime stuff on them that is like white. I bought the first one and three or four days later it died. I bought the second one after the tank rocks where cleaned and the filter and several other things. The. After five days of cycling the tank I bought another betta and now it just died

If you bought from same place they could be carrying disease from the shop. Bettas are not kept in the best conditions. Try another source.

Back
Top Bottom