Here I go again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
13 tanks wasn`t enough apparently. Now I have by luck acquired several tanks for nothing. One is a 75 gal. I have no more room to set them all up but after some serious reconfiguration, I have figured out how to set up the other 75 gal.

I must be nuts, another 75 gals of water in my house. LOL. I do not seem to have the willpower to stop. I am painting the back of the tank and the stand and getting things set up. I have already seeded other filters on my other tanks to aid in a fast cycle. Next comes what to put in it.

Nice! A new tank is always so exciting and even better when it's free! Enough tanks? Wha?! No such thing... :)

Awesome, Anne! I'm going to combine my 40breeder and 29g...actually in a few weeks if all goes well into a 75g. I have to find a 75 first though!

I'm excited to see what you'll do with this one!

Well I totally lucked out, my uncle kept fish and gave me all of his tanks and supplies, including 2 diatom filters! If I only had room for them all. This will mean I will have 5 tanks over 55 gals.

How lucky , I couldn't fall butt backwards into anything free . I do not have enough tanks but the wife says I do (she is NO fun what-so-ever!). I can't wait till my basement aquarium room is done and I am going to build myself a large room on the back of my house that the wife says I can do with it as I please , so even more tanks for ME !

Back
Top Bottom