Here's my intro thingamajig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnysgal

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Howdy everyone!

Ya'll might know my hubby Johny. :love: First of all, I gotta say, thanks for being such an open and welcoming community. :thanks: It's given both of us a breath of fresh air. Second of all... I am not at all as knowledgeable, or informed, about fish as he is and I know he's still got a lot to learn. BUT my goal is to at least catch up to him. When we got our first tank it was already established, and we both started out studying and learning about cycling, rules about gravel per gallon, and so on... That's when he delved into forums to learn more about fish, and after listening to him talk about them, I had no desire to. He frequently got frustrated with how rude the forums were. Then he found this one... and now I'm still learning the basics and he's talking about longs and talls and HOB's and...:blink: oy. I've got lots ta learn.

I do enjoy fish. I do enjoy learning about them and their care. I'm hoping this forum will help me learn enough to catch up to him, so we can once again have conversations about fish, and I can start better articulating what I want for our tank... and my dream tank.

Last edited:
I guess its only appropriate that I be the first to welcome you on here love. Glad you finally took the plunge and signed up.

so... Welcome to AA

Thanks for the welcome! I took a quick look at your tank, and I LOVE it. Not overcrowded, but still has a wonderful variety. My dream tank is a fairly large SW tank, and yours is an inspiration.

I'm still getting the hang of the forum, but I already love it here.

Back
Top Bottom