Here's the plan...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish list looks good. (although the tang police might stop by :wink: ) I would add another maxi-jet 1200 to give you more of a caotic current in the tank. You will need two more when you start adding some corals. You might also consider bumping up the LR a few pounds in the future. Great plan.

(although the tang police might stop by )

All right, pull it over buddy. (I coudn't help myself!)

Tangs generally need a lot of space to swim, which usually calls for a 75G or better, even for the Yellow Tang. Yellow Tangs also demand better water quality, and a different diet than most fish I have dealt with. However, the Yellow Tang will be your window to water quality by color. I'm not here to preach to you..only as a suggestion. The rest of the list looks great though! 8)

Mike

Hehe Lando... :D

I realize this, which is one of the reasons he will be added last. I will get a chance to see how the bioload is doing, how the water quality is, etc. As always, thanks for the input.

Also Lando, the mag 7 return pump is in the opposite corner as the Maxi pointing upwards towards the front center of the tank. This puts me up to about 900gph water flow. BUT I still plan on getting 2 more Maxi-Jets so that was pretty much pointless. :lol:

There is one thing I can say about the Yellow Tang: They love to graze on lots of lr each day. They are beautiful specimens. Good luck to you.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom