Hey all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scoot

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just discovered this Nebraska group - cool.

I usually go to AquaPets in Omaha, and occasionally PetWorld in Millard, but haven't ever been thrilled with either.

There's a girl at AquaPets that really knows her stuff, can rattle off species names like nobody else I know, but I've seen some pretty poor specimens there. With Petworld, I've had a couple purchases die before I even got home.

I did buy a parrotfish at PetCo on Maple street, mostly because I knew it would either die in there without LR, or it would die in somebody else's tank. It was a mercy purchase ;)

It sounds like we have a lack of decent fish stores in Nebraska, eh? No one seems to be entirely impressed with any single store they go to.

well, we're sooooo landlocked, its harder for us to get fish shipped to the stores in a healthy way, especially saltwater species. we pay $20 for a false clown here, but you go florida and i hear they're like a dime a dozen.

best bet is to hookup with local clubs...OMaha has a big one, and trade/deal with other fish hobbyists to get captive raised fish.

Back
Top Bottom