Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pedroboe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First post here. My daughter and I got a black ghost knife today, for a freshly setup 55gal with 12 small angels and 8 corys. The tank is 5 days old but it's been seeded both with mature filter squeezes and aquarium seeding products. All parameters seem fine, water is slightly acidic and ammonia is close to 0. Temp is around 80.
The bgk hasn't moved much since we put it in, barely moves. He has such a bizarre almost human expression, I keep thinking he's dying. I usually see them swimming around in the store and now he's just very low energy. I thought of moving him to the 29 gal because it's mature. But I could not really catch him, he seems to have plenty of energy to escape my clutches. This gives me a little relief ?. Any thoughts? Any bgkn owners here? I bought him the acrylic tube, but hasn't checked it out yet.
Thanks

Thanks. Tonight he seems to be lurking around but not really venturing. I'm concerned that ? might not get any food since the angels are so agresive about food

You might mix in some sinking pellets. At least that will increase the opportunity for your Ghost Knife to get his share of food. I feed sinking pellets when I have a timid or finicky eater.

Back
Top Bottom