Hi from Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seaguppy07

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm starting over with aquariums, after having a freshwater 20gal tank with mollies, platys, tetras, and angels for 8 years and learning by more error than trial with that tank, I got tired of trying to save the baby angels before the parents would eat them and let that one go. Now, 4 years later, I'm trying again. This time, with guppies. I just think their tails are so pretty and they act like puppy dogs with their tails wagging when you walk up. I just today bought my first trio of show-quality guppies that will arrive on Monday.

My current tanks include a 42gal with plants, 6 male guppies from the local fish store, and 9 neon tetras. I have a 15gal ready for the guppy trio I just bought, as well as a 10gal for fry. Finally, my toddler daughter's room has a 3.5gal tank with two female guppies from the local fish store. My plan is to mix the male guppies that I breed and keep in the main 42gal tank, and I guess put the females in the 15gal; however, I'm reading about how you don't want to mix the strains of the IFGA (International Fancy Guppy Association) guppies, so I'm unsure of my grand plan right now. I've been reading and learning a lot from this site, but just decided to join so that I can post a question (not here, though). I look forward to getting to know other members of the forum!

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Bet you cant guess why I`m so fond of Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom