hi new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wulum

Aquarium Advice Newbie
a bit about myself come from glasgow 50 yrs old kept fish from 15 yrs? i currently have 2 marine tanks one a 100 lt quarantine tank and a 520 ltr in living room been set up for 2 and a half years now the main tank with argonite sand 20 kls live rock 2 heaters 2 maxi jet pumps and a tuze wavemaker also 2 double aquaray units 2 blue and 2 white on timers? onev2 vecton uv steriliser and 2 sumps one bio balls filter wool miracle mud 1 phosphate reactor with pump 6 kg live rock and more bio balls the 2nd sump got a large tmc skimmer with pump also outlet pump the tank has an overflow pump running into sump. fish ive got between 2 tanks are scooter blenny 2 yellow tangs 1 purple tang 1 sailfin tang 3 clownfish 1 jade wrasse 1manderin 2 regal tangs 1 yellow boxfish 3 small damsels 2 sea urchins one black 1 multi coloured 1 brittle starfish and various snail and hermit crabs? i use h2o ocean plus salt with r/o water. only coral ive got is a duncans head coral with 15 heads on it? thanks william could you tell me what small hard pin like pinkneedles are growing mostle on live rock and if harmful to my tank also starting to grow on coral

Back
Top Bottom