Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiddlyTuilip

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! :)

I'm so stoked to be here! I just purchased my first tank (55gals) and have been overwhelmed with where to start. I am mostly interested in freshwater community tanks/ schooling fish. I have 3 kids under the age of 5 are they are excited to pick out a big castle decoration for it. I'm hoping this will be a good resource for us to learn more about how to keep happy healthy fish! If you have any advice for someone new to aquariums I am all ears! Happy weekend to everyone! :lol::fish2:

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to.

Link to some articles for new fishkeepers.

https://www.aquariumadvice.com/foru...ou-get-started-with-your-aquarium-154837.html

In particular look into the nitrogen cycle and how to cycle a tank. If you go out and buy fish with no plan on cycling a tank, you will be back here in a week or so asking why your fish are dying.

Hi
Welcome, You are in a good place. Where you can find easily the solution which you need. So just go to another topic like above suggested, Then you can find your solution.

Back
Top Bottom