Hi y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jj9f

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I kept tropical fish about 40 - 50 years ago. Things sure have changed since then. Especially the equipment. Anyway I've been thinking of starting a 30 gallon tropical fish tank here in NC, but I'm only here for about 6 months of the year. The other 6 months, I'll be in the USVI, where, by the way I recently started a 10 gallon tank for my 6 year od grandson. Actually he appears too young to be able to take care of a fish tank. I did leave some instructions for my daughter though. We'll see what happens when I get back there. I'm going to have the same problem here. I do have an 8 year old granddaughter and 6 year old grandson here, but I'm not sure that they'll be into tropical fish. The biggest problem is partial water changes every week or so. I don't remember doing that in the old days and I had a few tanks. Even spawning and raising Angel fish and Dwarfed Rams.

Well hello all. When and if I get closer to starting up, I'll, no doubt, be back.

welcometoaa.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom