Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nessaathena0822

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone! I'm Vanessa (or Nessa for short) and I am semi new here to Aquarium Advice. I currently have 3 tanks set up:

2 10 gallon freshwater tanks with my Betta fish, Neptune who is peach and Pisces, who is purple red and blue!
I plan on possibly making community tanks out of both of them, but that is only a maybe.

1 29 gallon saltwater tank with my 2 clowns, Marlin and Nemo, 1 Bangaii cardinal named Bruce, and my helfrichi firefish who doesn't have a name yet! I also have a bunch of snails, 5 dwarf blue hermits, a cleaner shrimp named Jacques, and 3 peppermint shrimp named Curly, Moe, and Larry after the three stooges! They're a bunch of knuckleheads so I thought their names were fitting. I also have about 30 pounds of live rock and 20 pounds of live sand.
I used to have a sixline wrasse as well, but my bristle worm problem was done with and he started picking on my other animals; so he had to go.
I plan to go much bigger with my saltwater tank, I hope to upgrade to a 75 by Christmas time.
I have only kept fish for about a year and that's just my Betta, pisces. I added another Betta tank and my saltwater tank about 6 months ago and have been obsessed with marine life ever since; so much that I plan to be a marine biologist when I'm done with college.

Back
Top Bottom