High light . . . no CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Post back with progress. I'm interested in your project. :)

lol.. sorry.. another member was posting about there 90 gallon system and he used garden sprayers instead of soda bottles for generators.. If I had to go with more then two 2 liter bottles I would just do a pair of garden sprayers that had a higher total volume. they have connections for gas already built into them, since they work off air preasure.. he just used the ones it came with.. LOL

Just a little update. I haven't done anything yet. I know, LAME! But I could be starting over on my tank soon. I'll know in a week or so. And as soon as I know, you guys will.

Okay . . . it's comfirmed. I am starting over on my tank. I just excepted a new job in Denver, Colorado which will be a great advancement to my career. HUGE advancement! I'm thinking about selling the livestock and plants back to the store and only keeping the wood and rock that I have.

Until I buy the CO2 kit . . . : http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?p=534711#534711

That and the CO2 pressure on your Paintball gun is fairly HIGH. 800 PSI easy. A little less with lower temps. And the valve is what is known as a full release. Basically it's ether fully on or fully off.

There are ways to hook this up, but it would require you setup an expansion chainber, a release chainber, and a control valve. In the end, it would be a lot easier to just buy plant setup for the lower PSI.

I work gun repair at a paintball field if you want my credentials on paintball equipment.

Plants will grown under high light alone, but the CO2 will help them build more. It's like eating just enough to live. You live, but you're not going to gain any weight or be able to build and muscles.

Waiting until you can do pressurized CO2 is smart. Good luck with the move and opportunity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom