Hiya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biocalluna

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
My name is Heather (if any of you are botanists you probably picked up in that). I'm currently a biology major at my university. An evolution course got me interested in betta fish so I picked up Titus the summer after my sophomore year.

This year I'm taking an animal behavior course with the lab and found myself with 10 fiddler crabs. And then adopted two more betta fish (Captain and Pebbles) from two classmates testing food preferences.

I'm a music performance minor (fiddler crabs don't enjoy flute so much but they really like some jazz guitar) and I enjoy harry potter and marvel and Lord of the Rings. I am a giant nerd.

I joined this community because I've found great info here and I'm working on helping Titus through some fin rot. The poor guy has been sick for a little while. He perked back up with a 7 day salt treatment but I moved him back into his big tank and he got sad and droopy again (even though I cleaned everything and replaced all the water).

I'm hoping to find some help here for my poor little guy. My other two bettas are happy and healthy in their temporary tanks whIle their permanent homes are cycling.

So yeah. That's me. Hi :)

-biocalluna

Hey, welcome to the community! Would love to see pictures of your little guy and his tank too, I have a betta called Stormzy. Such a character! :)

Welcome, Heather!
Maybe post some pics and info, someone here could probably give you some ideas to fix up the Betta.

Back
Top Bottom