how does my tank plan sound so far? advice please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanoreefs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
***thank you in advance as this got pretty long pretty quickly***

OK so I'm moving very soon and will be setting up the old 29 as a soft coral reef. I have some experience with a 10 gal reef with sh rooms and a yellowtail damsel. all is well.

Anyways I intend on keeping lots of mushrooms, leathers, Xenia, and some polyps. Fish will be a royal gramma and a lawnmower blenny. Will be trying 6 inch DSB in the display with approximately 40lbs of lr.

Lighting is 2 7 watt par 30 led bulbs and skimmer is on the hob refugium (its the large hob with PS from a major company just can't think right now). Plan on either doing chaeto or chaeto and mangroves in the fuge. Still no lighting for the fuge.

Any thoughts? Also anyone know of a cheap but quality stand for a 29 or a suitable alternative to an actual stand?

I hope so lol. I guess I could always get more, unless you're saying the bulb itself won't be enough

I'm not sure. I guess you'll have to see. I imagine they are seven 1 watt diodes in each? I don't think that will penetrate very well.

Back
Top Bottom