How long can you go without adding to your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal-Chin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm a total addict. I can't seem to go a week without adding coral or a starfish or a crab or a fish or a coral or a coral or a coral. I go to my LFS every week without fail cause its a cross the street from my work. If there isn't coral I'll find something to buy. Then there is stuff like updating my lights to LED and stuff like that. My tank has also seen many configurations over the last 2 years. If it starts looking full of coral I can always move stuff around to squeeze in a few more frags...lol

I need help...............or a bigger tank.........bwaaaa ha ha haaaaa

Am I alone in my addiction, do most of you just look happily upon your completed tank?

I'm sooo addicted....I'm always looking for new coral To add... And space to fit it in...I have a 37 bf and two fish...no plans to add additional fish...just more coral

Chin, I think this is a trick question

You know it is almost impossible not to add anything :D

This is why so many people upgrade. They run out of room very quickly, if they manage to keep everything alive.

Oh my goodness my friends and family are talking about starting a reef addicts meeting lol. I'm at my lfs at least once a week.

Lol...I know it's a shame when they know you by name. I have to tell myself...ok can go to look...that's it...then I just read its two new stores opening up in my area!!!! <grin> :)

I know the entire staff now and the tell me when shipments are coming in and stuff...lol if it wasnt so much money id upgrade now to at least a 200 gallon. I tried to convince my family to get rid if our tv to make room for a 150 i saw on craigslist...lol

Im the same way! Guess when i started a reef tank? December 2012. Since then ive had a 10 gallon nano, a 35 gallon, now its april, and i have a final upgrade of a 75 gallon with wet dry and sump refugium with a superskimer 125. Constantly adding equipment is my addiction. I want a perfect harmony before i go for my prized fish and corals. I havent ran out of room ever, but i spend alot each week via online supply shopping, or lfs shopping every week. My monthly bill is about 300 on adding

Back
Top Bottom