how much is to much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
I emailed an online coral store today located in nsw australia i live in western australia it was $60 airport to airport which i am fine with but then once it gets to perth its another $60 for customs to open the box and inspect the coral and even then i may not get it and it could be destroyed is this to much hassel? Anyone else had a problem like this?

I emailed an online coral store today located in nsw australia i live in western australia it was $60 airport to airport which i am fine with but then once it gets to perth its another $60 for customs to open the box and inspect the coral and even then i may not get it and it could be destroyed is this to much hassel? Anyone else had a problem like this?

I've noticed WA seems tight on imports from over east :(

Hopefully someone has done this. The old man works in federal quarantine and was going to ask WA section tomorrow just in case useful.

That would be awesome it would be awesome to find an online store thats cheap on postage keep us updated on what happens with your old boy asking :)

That would be awesome it would be awesome to find an online store thats cheap on postage keep us updated on what happens with your old boy asking :)

Reckon, I bought a canister filter online and paid $50 postage but got it for half price so a good deal. I like my LFS but sometimes it is outrageous for prices. There seems to be WA prices, east states and then America ;)

Hopefully should hear today. I'm curious myself.

No news so far I'm afraid - just an update that the guy is away. Will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom