How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boffer

Aquarium Advice Regular
How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys, im feeding them 1 tablets ore waffles 2 times a day, the tablets and waffles are 1 cm long, is it enough to feed them?

Sounds like too much to me but I err towards underfeeding. How long does it take them to completely finish the amount you give them twice a day?

Feeding

How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys, im feeding them 1 tablets ore waffles 2 times a day, the tablets and waffles are 1 cm long, is it enough to feed them?

Hello Bof...

The typical aquarium fish has a stomach the size of one of its eyes. So, that may tell you how much to feed. An adult fish that's fed a little variety once a day is fine. You can even include a fasting day once a week. This will encourage the fish to forage around the tank for a piece of uneaten food and do its part to keep the tank clean. A slightly hungry adult is a healthier fish.

B

Does sound like too much . I feed my Corys every other day and I do it after lights out so they have a better chance to get it . I feed my other fish once daily and fast them one day a week . Like BBradbury said it keeps them looking for leftovers and a little hungry....lol

Back
Top Bottom