How rare is tb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevinM

Aquarium Advice Activist
I had this long fin danio die yesterday(one of my starter fish) he had even really active then slowly over the corse of I'd say 3 weeks at the most is about when I noticed him not eating as much as he did

Then about a week or 2 ago I noticed he started to get a hump back, not a bent spine like I saw in pics but his tail was hanging low like he had a lot of weight on his tail if that makes sense

Well he was still swimming and still eating but then last 2 or 3 days he started to swim at bottom of the tank

No lost of color that I could see no blood spots just a humped back, I did think I saw his gill flaps stuck open but a few mins later they where closed again.

None of my other fish show any signs other then my tread fins some how out of the blue 6 months of being in the tank cought ick =/

I'm not too worried that its fish tb as I've read long fin danios some times get the hump from old age and inbreeding, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask
This wasn't something that happened in a day or so which is why I don't believe it was tb
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom