I just bought 2 zebra danios for my 19 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I figured out the problem: dance: the old one was female and the new ones are male the ratio is 2 male 1 female. It's WORNG I will go asap to my lfs to see if they have. But there out of stock!:(. Il try another. Will she survive like a week with this?

Of course, we wouldn't know the answer to that. But I do very much appreciate that you're trying to do the right thing for her. :)

LyndaB said:
Of course, we wouldn't know the answer to that. But I do very much appreciate that you're trying to do the right thing for her. :)

I really like her. Shes been for a year with NO FISH all alone. Why would she not want to breed? I think it's that shes used to being alone and doesn't want to share her home. I felt bad keeping her all alone but the lfs had no danios :(. I even cry when my fish die and hate it because fish are like the BEST. I want her to do well!

Ahmed dada said:
I really like her. Shes been for a year with NO FISH all alone. Why would she not want to breed? I think it's that shes used to being alone and doesn't want to share her home. I felt bad keeping her all alone but the lfs had no danios :(. I even cry when my fish die and hate it because fish are like the BEST. I want her to do well!

I spent looooong on the Internet researching and its the only thing I've found that could be the problem. Also maybe the tank but she was fine for 5 years

They all seem fine now :dance: I was SO scared the entire day I couldn't work!? My tank water rose to 30 degrees! They survived THANK GOD. I removed my heater and bought a new one however in south Africa the temperature inside is always +- 27 so the tank with no heater is 22. Is that okay for only zebra danios? They all seem to get along now but they tend to separate often. Is this normal? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom