I just got a 155

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so jealous I keep seeing em on here and I've been hunting for one for months but seems they don't exist around me :'( lol

Lucky! What I would give to have an aquarium like that! Have fun stocking that bad boy!

Kenbob is my roomy :D .. his tank is coming along quite nicely! Quite a steal found on CL! Still waiting on the canister filter and in-line heater to get here. Then we can start stocking! This tank is a BEAST!

It looks awesome! Can't wait to see what you guys do with it and how you end up stocking it!

The canister filter ( fluval fx5) is going to get here tomorrow. The 300 watt Hydor inline heater won't get here till the 15th. There is a huge pleco in the tank now.

Got the filter in yesterday, and got it all plumbed in and up and running. I only made it till about 12:30am. Kenbob stayed up till 4am working on it this morning!! Also swapped out the gravel for pool filter sand, and patched some missing spots of paint on the back of the tank. Looking great so far!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom