I made my first purchases from AquaBid.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gheitman

Aquarium Advice Addict
After only buying fish at my LFS I finally broke down and purchased some through AquaBid.com. My LFS just wasn't getting in what I wanted. I purchased some apistos (baenschi, agassizi and panduro) as well as some juvenile blood red jewel cichlids. I've been very happy with my purchases and intend to get some more soon. The sellers I dealt with were apistodave and rarefishatlax.

Attachments

• aut_0321_121.jpg
    aut_0321_121.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 24
  • aut_0333_211.jpg
    aut_0333_211.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 33
  • aut_0339_450.jpg
    aut_0339_450.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 33
I wasn't too thrilled with the picture of the Apisto baenschi so I am going to post another picture. The first picture really didn't do justice to the coloration it displays.

Attachments

• aut_0369_183.jpg
    aut_0369_183.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 24
I've been very happy with the purchases I've made through there so far. It has allowed me to get fish that I never see at my LFS.

WaterPond said:
yeah, thats why i wish i lived in the US. I wish there was a canadian aquabid
does not look like you are that far over the border you could make a friend on the U.S. Side :D, i suppose you can not transport the fish back to the canada side though :cry:

anyways REALLY cool fish!!! i need to start using aquabid

I have had a great time buying and selling on AquaBid. They have a feedback system like eBay, and a feedback forum as well, where you can do a search for the seller or buyer you're dealing with.

I've never had a bad experience or dead animal/plant buying there. Both of the sellers you dealt with, gheitman, have stellar reputations for nice fish and good shipping practices.

They're lovely-congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom