I need the help of the entire aa comunity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
i am looking to get a 65g tank and stand plus live rock, cheap. I am on budget. Where do i get these. Help!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

You can also check your local newspaper "for sale" ads, garage sales. And petco has $1 a gallon sales, think the largest tank is 55. Or you could try posting a "wanted" ad in your local newspaper.

CL is a gold mine for used aquarium stuff..you may have to drive some to get it though

Craigslist. I.E- Right now in my state there is a 55 gallon and stand for sale at $50.00. Too bad I don't have room otherwise into the savings account I would dive.

Go with the Base rock idea. i spent 100 bucks and got fifty pounds of base and free shipping. Then spent about $60.00 for three pounds of manado live rock and that included shipping.

Do your research and don't impulsively buy. I dropped $100.00 on a sea clone only to find out it really isn't that great of a skimmer.

DIY projects also save you money I.E. a petco stand with canopy for a fifty five gallon would run you around 250 and I built myself a stand for forty and have left over wood enough for a canopy. also built my own sump/fuge for about 40 as well.

Back
Top Bottom