I ran out of pics?!?!!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trickshot3102

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I just found out that you can only a certain amount of pics on AA?!?!!! How can I post pics now? Any help/advice would be awesome!

Dude I have been here for 3 years and haven't had this problem. You post too many pics hah!!! Get a photobucket acct, upload the pic to there and copy the image like and paste it to your thread. Use Photobucket mobile because its waaaaay easier

Dude I have been here for 3 years and haven't had this problem. You post too many pics hah!!! Get a photobucket acct, upload the pic to there and copy the image like and paste it to your thread. Use Photobucket mobile because its waaaaay easier

Omg I must have a posting- pictures-too-much problem! I didn't even know that there was a limit! I must look into a photobucket :)

Or you can spend the 15$ and have a paid acct for a year and not have to worry

Idk about that, it might be better (cheaper (y) ) to get photobucket. Do you pay for yours? If so, is it worth it?

Idk about that, it might be better (cheaper (y) ) to get photobucket. Do you pay for yours? If so, is it worth it?

Not yet but come Friday I'm gonna but I love AA and I'm not going anywhere. Yes its worth it, ill see if I can find the link for what it comes with.

Not yet but come Friday I'm gonna but I love AA and I'm not going anywhere. Yes its worth it, ill see if I can find the link for what it comes with.

Dude that would be great! I'd love to see what I comes with :)

Back
Top Bottom