I think i need another powerhead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's been almost two weeks since I had my puffer in a 75 gallon. The water has been crystal clear until today. It has a slight haze to the water and I notice the water coming out of the filters is clear but the water around the filter output has that slight haze to it. I have 2 maxi jet 600s in there. Does anyone think adding power heads will cure that or does anyone have another suggestion?

When you say the water is coming out of your filter is clear, what kind of filter are we talking about?

Is it possible these are micro bubbles or does it look like something else? How old of a tank is this? Also, I'm not on my normal PC so it is hard to research but how much gph are the maxi jets?

I don't even remember what the flow rate is I gotta find my paperwork. It's a hob emporer . I adjusted the power heads and it helped some . My lfs said I probably need to adjust my skimmer. Definitely not bubbled though. Tank is almost a month since I changed it to saltwater

If the power heads are pointed to the substrate it could be detris that is being stired up but not being cleaned by the filter... I'm at a loss as to what to tell you.

Nope they are pointed up. I think I got it . A little skimmer adjustment seems to have done the trick.

Back
Top Bottom