Ick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HarleyNQ

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Been treating my Female Betta for Ick for these past two weeks but one White spot remains under her belly, I dunno if it's just one very persistent parasite or if it's natrual or...-shurggs- I got a chance to look at some other Female Bettas today and noticed that most of them had the same thing. The tank/cup she's QT'd in has been 100% WC'd twice and I've been Treating her with the recommended amount of BettaFix (I was told it was the only Meds for a Betta) For, as I said, two weeks (I was also told to treat until all white spots are gone) I don't want to keep treating for something that's not there and don't want to overdose her either, can someone please tell me what this is?
3 053.jpg
3 052.jpg

Sorry for the horrid quality of the pics the camera I'm using isn't really made for catching quick movements, Plus she really didn't like it so close to her :lol: But You should be able to pick out the spot I'm talking about.

Dunno If I'm suppose to delete this or not but I found out what that spot was/is and I feel like a fool lol It's her breeding-tube, She's ready for a man to come into her life XD Sorry girlfriend no man for you yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom