Ick????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe 240g are usually 96x24x24 and 300g are 96x24x30.

Its that 24"width with fish that get over 24" that's gonna be a problem. I was thinking going the 300g route simply because you have a lot of fish already. You know after you get a new tank, you are going to want more (or at least I would :) ) and that gives you a little room to add.

Anyways it's been 2 weeks in treatment, first week was hard to get the copper levels to 0.5ppm, it kept going down? Second week was ok, had it at 0.5ppm steady every day! My only problem is that the only one still showing spots is powder blue, and it doesn't look like ick, what can it be???

Maybe flukes, shouldn't copper kill them as we'll fit first time treatment (first time in copper before they build an immunity to it?)

So it's been almost 6 weeks in cupramine at 0.5,, and only had one death, it was a little green mandarin, but he passed in the first couple of day in treatment! The psychedelic mandarin is fatter than ever and doing fine!!
All looks good, my treatment is I think finally done!! No more sick fish :)

Back
Top Bottom