ID please !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tcglsu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Was going over my rock while ago a seen this little thing any suggestion thanks:confused:

Attachments

• PIC_0016.JPG
    PIC_0016.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 66
  • PIC_0020.jpg
    PIC_0020.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 61
hmm take the rock out and pick them off or do it in the tank with out popping them or try and suck them off with vacuum when doing a water change again without popping them. good luck

hmm take the rock out and pick them off or do it in the tank with out popping them or try and suck them off with vacuum when doing a water change again without popping them. good luck

That's what I'd do... but you won't have much luck siphoning them without popping them. But by doing it with the siphon hose, popping them really isn't a concern since you'll be sucking up all the spores. The key is to get the attachment point off the rock. If you don't, more will grow in its place.

And yeah... it's Bubble Algae.

'Bubble' Alage: Selected Descriptions, Controls and Comments by Horge Cortes-Jorge, Jr. - Reefkeeping.com

thanks i think ima just take the rock out and get it off think that would be my best bet

I have a couple of these and I think it maybe caulerpa,it looks the same as mine but mine have feather caulerpa next to them.

Back
Top Bottom