id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last picture are zoas. The green ones looked like radioactive dragon eyes and the red with blue dots in the center with green skirts looks like eagle eyes or whammin watermelon zoas

The last picture are zoas. The green ones looked like radioactive dragon eyes and the red with blue dots in the center with green skirts looks like eagle eyes or whammin watermelon zoas

That last picture is goniopora, at least that's the stock photo live aquaria had. I'll find another example if I can.

Another example from Google. I'm fairly certain you were right with your first answer.

goniopora.jpg

My bad, I didn't even realize another pic was posted at the end. Lol. I was aiming on the fourth pic I think. The one on the rocks. The very last one is a goniopora. You're right!

My bad, I didn't even realize another pic was posted at the end. Lol. I was aiming on the fourth pic I think. The one on the rocks. The very last one is a goniopora. You're right!

Thanks for the help, you were the first one to say goniopora.
Now that I know what I'm dealing with i'll be better equipped to not kill it.. lol

Back
Top Bottom