ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the input bud. Got some new fish as you can see I'll be getting a few better pics tonight after they get settled in

Thanks bud. I started a new african cichlid tank and I wanted a more unique looking fish then the common ones and found a great lfs got him for 2.99. Also got a ob zebra a orange zebra and a albino s.

Only 2.99? That's a steal, at all my lfs juveniles are 8.99 and mbunas are 6.99

Oh yea can't wait for him to color up. Pretty happy to find a place with reasonable prices. The only thing I would say is there is a little fin nipping in the tanks on the smaller guys but that's expected for munba. And for 2.99-3.99 it's somthing I can get over..... Lol

So far what I have noticed with my borleyi is that it's a fast grower and very "assertive" at feeding time. I've noticed some fin nipping but mainly at feedings. I'm actually starting to wonder if my other cichlids are getting enough food, because this borleyi is a hog. I'm new to the forum, need to finish my profile, but wanted to jump in.

So far what I have noticed with my borleyi is that it's a fast grower and very "assertive" at feeding time. I've noticed some fin nipping but mainly at feedings. I'm actually starting to wonder if my other cichlids are getting enough food, because this borleyi is a hog. I'm new to the forum, need to finish my profile, but wanted to jump in.

Thanks bud and welcome to the forum glad to have u here. He's only been in around a week an he has grown and is a big hog he will keep 3-4 pellets in his mouth while eating the others

Back
Top Bottom