Ideas anyone for my 100l?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Badgers reef

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone i just want a few ideas for some more coral maybe another fish possible starfish does anybody have any ideas..?
All parameters are in check can post exact but i know there round about were they should be
As you can see the corals from the pictures on my profile i wont list i have 3 mex snails 1 indian turbo 2 red leg hermits 2 green chromis 1 clown all fish are aprox inch and half to 2 inches long
25l water change every 2 weeks ugraded reef lighting any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-4200991340.jpg
    image-4200991340.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1671484553.jpg
    image-1671484553.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2168215033.jpg
    image-2168215033.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 87
Acans acans and acans :) go to sexycorals.com or eyecandycoral.com and check out some brains and acans. If you don't wanna go lps then they also have some rare and colorful corals

I was thinking of going with brain.. Really wanted a hammer head but going to have to wait till im in bigger tank i think.. Also any suggestions on a nice colourful starfish that is reef friendly?

Badgers reef said:
I was thinking of going with brain.. Really wanted a hammer head but going to have to wait till im in bigger tank i think.. Also any suggestions on a nice colourful starfish that is reef friendly?

Would like to hear answers on this as well. My kids keep asking for one lol

So i looked into marble sea star for my reef i have rock space for it to move around but have corals amongst it and also the sand bed has a fairly large leather like a carpet approx 8inchs wide when streching in light would the star disturb the corals or eat them worst case??
Any help appreciated

The starfish wouldn't harm any of your corals, but most of the colorful, attractive ones don't fair well in home aquaria. I've never known any of them to last longer than a couple months, in any tank.

Well ill think ill pass on the starfish then thanks for the advise not sure what to get instead i want some more colour in the tank so its most likely going to be brain coral any other good suggestions?

Acans are a really colorful, easy to care for, low-med light LPS. One of my favorites.
Some Zoanthids, Palythoas, Ricordia mushrooms, or Green Star Polyps, would be some colorful soft corals.
Or if you like SPS, there are some really cool colorations of Montipora out there. Superman, Sunset, are 2 of my favorites, but can be pricey.
Even the regular Red Monti Cap, is really colorful in a tank, and a fast grower, as far as SPS go.

Back
Top Bottom