Ideas for fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks absolutely fine to me. Maybe not as many otos, because 6 otos will eat a LOT of algae- maybe more than your tank can produce

Anyone see an issue in adding a Mystery Snail to the mix? I used to have one, and my little kids just started asking me where the snail was...

Lol. Our thing is they went back to the ocean.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol, when my youth pastors goldfish died he told his kids they were sleeping and then when the kids fell asleep he flushed the goldfish. When the kids woke up he told them that the fish fairy brought them home in her seahorse carriage.

So I currently have

1x GBR
8x harlequin rasbora
2x cherry barb (1 male 1 female)
4x Oto
3x Ghost Shrimp

I am having a hard time finding the cherry barbs. I want to have 2 males and 4 females.

I know you were worried about not having enough algae for the Otos, but I have 4 otos now with decent plant coverage in the tank. I see an algae build up again with the 4 Otos, so maybe I can get away with 6 Otos. I LOVE the Otos, so I think I may get 6 Otos total and maybe 6-8 ghost shrimp. I would def be at my stock limit at that point.

The GBR, Oto, and Ghost shrimp are very entertaining to watch.

Very happy with tank right now!!!

Back
Top Bottom