idk guys..Theres something fishy about this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MatthewDRyan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm Matt I'm 23 and from the land of 10,000 but i'm new to this pond and its about time. I've had an aquarium of cichlids for 2 years now. AMAZING FISH by the way, I will have cichlids no doubt the rest of my life. Anyways I have come a long ways and learned a lot in these two years but i am certainly no expert. I always have questions so here I am!:) My Yellow labs had fry (about 20 of them!) that are about 2 months old now. I know the males tend to grow bigger and tend to have more dark defined lines on their fins. My first question though is whatsup with Adrian!? hes wayy darker than any of the others. he has black all over him and an awesome blue sparkle is seen at the right angle. is this normal for electric yellow fry? will it go away i hope not? does it perhaps signify his dominance over the other male fry

Attachments

• lab fry 1.jpg
    lab fry 1.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 72
  • lab fry 5.jpg
    lab fry 5.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 75
Welcome to AA!

Post your specific questions in the Cichlid forums - not all users browse the Member Intro forum, so you'll get better responses there.

Back
Top Bottom