If you could keep just ONE aquarium, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adamtron2000

Aquarium Advice Regular
After high school (I'm a junior right now), I am most likely going to New York to pursue jazz. I would only have one tank in an apartment, probably 55-90 gallon range. What would be the BEST choice for YOU? I would like to hear your own opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

One that could hola a wet pet instead of a "fish tank" like an Oscar or frontosa

Probably a planted community with a type of "wet pet" that won't harm plants or other fish.

Some good wet pets if you don't want planted are oscars frontosas, flower horn, Severum, jack dempseys

If you plants, these will work: angels, and blood parrots (tough plants are best with bps)

I think I would go for a planted with a wet pet. Lots of jungle Val ❤️

300 gallon fw lake tank with all types of guppies ?

Time spent with cats is never wasted

The 265g in my garage waiting for the next place to get wet. Consisting of :
30 x Cardinal Tetra
15 x Sterbai Cory
15 x Pristella Tetra
4 x GBR's
16 x Stendker Discus.

Tank is already bottom drilled in 2 locations on the bottom so the obvious is sump. I will drill the sides for either the overflow or returns. Not sure if I want to set up for beans animal style overflow and use the bottom holes for returns or vice versa. I've put a lot of thought into this for the past 4.5 years and it's still the one piece I'm constantly toying with.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

265-300 gallon centered around Uaru. If I could find a group of Uaru A. that allowed plants I would be in heaven.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm working a 60 gallon reef right now! Love it so far.

Back
Top Bottom