If you could only have a 20 gallon long tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rivers2k

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know we all dream of bigger tanks and bigger or more fish but as I was doing tank maintenance last night, it was taking longer than normal, I was think what if I got rid of everything except my 20 long. This is purely hypothetical I am not getting rid of anything but it was interesting to think about. I chose 20L because I feel its the bare minimum that could still house a cichlid (my preference in fish are cichlids). 20l is also the smallest tank I have.

So if you could only have a 20 long and could only have 1 or 2 fish what would it or they be?

My choice would be my L200 green phantom pleco and one of my male platinum Honduran Red Points.

I know we all dream of bigger tanks and bigger or more fish but as I was doing tank maintenance last night, it was taking longer than normal, I was think what if I got rid of everything except my 20 long. This is purely hypothetical I am not getting rid of anything but it was interesting to think about. I chose 20L because I feel its the bare minimum that could still house a cichlid (my preference in fish are cichlids). 20l is also the smallest tank I have.

So if you could only have a 20 long and could only have 1 or 2 fish what would it or they be?

My choice would be my L200 green phantom pleco and one of my male platinum Honduran Red Points.

My choice would be a German Blue Ram and a clown pleco

German Blue Ram was actually the other fish I was toying with in my head. I don't know of another fish with more color and more attitude in such a little package :)

Just one of each? Both need to be in schools. Have to pick 1 or max 2 fish.

Only 1 or 2 fish total? I thought you mean 1 or 2 types :hide:

This is tough...I guess for a 20g I'd got with a keyhole and red tail black shark :flowers:

A pair of altolamprologus dwarf simbu

Sent via echolocation

Only 1 or 2 fish total? I thought you mean 1 or 2 types :hide:

This is tough...I guess for a 20g I'd got with a keyhole and red tail black shark :flowers:

It is tough thats what makes it fun. I was racking my brain with different scenarios last night. :)

Keyholes are nice.

Back
Top Bottom