If you were given $100,000 to spend on the tank of your dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The biggest tank I can buy that can be fully stocked with a ton of angelfish that doesn't exceed that amount of money. Hahaha :)

The biggest tank I can buy that can be fully stocked with a ton of angelfish that doesn't exceed that amount of money. Hahaha :)

Haha that sounds awesome! I love angels, but I currently only have a fully stocked 10g. Might get a 20g next summer when I can afford it, but first I have to figure what college I decide to go to and read up on their pet policy (most places only allow a 10g but a few here in Michigan allow a 20g, and Lake Superior State University allows a 30g).

Fish room. Once i have a house and everything is settled down. Then a bunch of tanks. 8'x4'x2' so i can get every color varient of umbee out there. Then tons of other tanks with festae pair, jags, dovii, red devils, midas, hogas, ornatums, lysoni, grammodes, geos, long finned oscars, wild caught oscars, around $75,000 on the tanks and fish and $25,00 on the filtration lol

I would get an 800 gallon oddball tank, an 800 gallon reef tank, and use the rest of the money to create a program that takes in unwanted bettas.

actually id love to build a tank where you can walk thru the center and it you have the tank on both sides and above you

A huge tank full of banded cat sharks and blue spotted rays. Next a huge aqua scaped tank with bala sharks. Then a huge cichlid tank

Unfortunately my Christmas spending spree would be around 200$$ :/

A rather large 'U' shaped tank that would cover 3 walls of a room excluding the door wall It would be something like: 4 feet depth 6 feet tall and then the length would be what ever the walls were. Planted of course. And as for stocking well... The possibilities would be endless. Probably a few ghost shrimp and a small school of female guppies? ;)

I would deffinitly get a huge 15 foot by 15 foot by 10 foot saltwater aquarium ! And fill it with all kinds of saltwater fish !! :)

I would have a custom 18x3x3 built for me with some type of divider or tubing every 6ft. My stock would be multiple species of new worlds. First 6 foot section would be more peaceful species from the cryptoheros family. Next section would contain a few personal favorites like a chocolate cichild, and a couple vieja species. Last section would be either a dovii, manganuese, or haitaniese, (spelling is off i know lol). Custom sump system would be engineered along with an automatic water change system.

Back
Top Bottom