Im new to thing and have a question about my fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stephkcoates

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I just started a 55 gallon fish tank almost 2 months ago I have some fish in there now and some of them are pooping white, and some will poop white and then greenish I guess you could say, (but they are all eating fine.). I just wanted to see if this is normal or not, and what should I do about it? Any advice would be great! Thank you:)

So I just started a 55 gallon fish tank almost 2 months ago I have some fish in there now and some of them are pooping white, and some will poop white and then greenish I guess you could say, (but they are all eating fine.). I just wanted to see if this is normal or not, and what should I do about it? Any advice would be great! Thank you:)

White poop is a sign of internal parasites. Do any of them seem to be getting skinnier? You might wanna look into medicated food.

No they all seem the same still swimming and eating. This might sounds stupid but like I said I'm new to this, but what kind of medicated food and if I give it to them but not all of them are sick and they eat it will anything happen?

Sorry I thought you said sicker not skinnier lol but no they all still seem the same and does it spread to other fish

White poop is a sign of internal parasites. Do any of them seem to be getting skinnier? You might wanna look into medicated food.

No they all seem the same still swimming and eating and none skinner that I've noticed I just noticed the poop 3 days ago maybe. This might sounds stupid but like I said I'm new to this, but what kind of medicated food and if I give it to them but not all of them are sick and they eat it will anything happen?

Back
Top Bottom