I'm shiny and brand new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daftsarn

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. I'm Sara. I've been fish tanking for 20 years and am 28. I'm fascinated by all watery life, freshwater and saltwater. I want an angler fish, but I can't have one, so I tattooed one on my foot. Well, I mean *I* didn't do it, but there was a guy.

I currently have a 60 gallon freshwater aquarium. I have 2 corys, 7 silver dollars, a placo, an African Taiwan Reef Cichlid, and an African Ahli Cichlid. I've had 5 of the silver dollars for 6 years now; they've traveled with me from Kentucky to Florida and back. They're my babies. If I could I'd have a room with aquariums for walls.

I still consider myself a novice at the fish tanking. Even though I've had fish for most of my life, I've kept the experience quite simple, and have never had a large tank, until I bought the 60 gallon.

Hoping to get advice here to make my experiences richer, and more complicated; I have time on my hands. Maybe even make some new friends (awwww)!

Oh, and I kill the water plants (also, the other kind). Hopefully we can get down on that so my fish don't hate me.

Last edited:
Good for you. I just got 4 silver dollars (because I rescued one from a gold fish tank and couldn't stand it being alone) and LOVE them.

Welcome to AA.

Welcome to AA..always glad to have new (or in your case, "experienced") enthusiasts. Hope we can answer any questions you have.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to AA! We look forward to hearing more about your 60g!

Back
Top Bottom