I'm Weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was in Japan, sushi bars were cheap. After eating all I could eat, it only cost about $5.00-$6.00. But if I went to a McDonalds and got a Big Mac, Large Fries, and a Coke, it was $25.00. lol.

Wow... I wonder if Japanese people think of McDonalds the same way we think of sushi. Maybe they haven't seen Super Size Me yet.

When I was there, sushi was about 600 yen for all you can eat, which is close to 6.00. But it cost me 2500 yen for McDonalds, lol.

man.. i can't even stand the smell of the fish food.. much lest bring myself to taste it!!! Come to think of it i don't even really eat fish unless it is something that my uncle cought and i will eat a little just for him. But i LOVE absolutely love Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster. Go figure :roll:

now when i was little we used to eat dog and cat food (hey we were kids and mom and dad didn't know we shared a bowl with the cat).. but i can't really remember what it tasted like since we were like 5.

Jeeze, what ever you do don't eat blood worms in any form, some people (like me) have allergic reactions if not handled carefully. My cat eats spilled fish food like crazy, but she's a cat and doesn't know any better (I'm sure its just the fish meal). I would heed those label words "Not for Human Consumption". LOL :lol:

ha ha ha.. my cats eat it if it gets spilled too!!! I even cought my puppy sniffing at one of the jars of fish food when i left teh cabinet open a littel bit.

Back
Top Bottom