In love:: watchman goby & coral ban. Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meganinez

Aquarium Advice Regular
image-1561290720.jpg

Thought someone might find it interesting or have a similar situation. They live in the same cave in my 40g bow front. And are almost always touching and the shrimp picks at the watchman. So weird..

Meganinez said:
Thought someone might find it interesting or have a similar situation. They live in the same cave in my 40g bow front. And are almost always touching and the shrimp picks at the watchman. So weird..
Nice i had ayellow watchmen and a jawfish both share a hole with pistol shrimp never know what your gonna get in a reefer i also have a clown that hosts a clam who knew

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120729_153806.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120729_153806.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 94
my cb shrimp and watchman goby are not the best of friends..lol. Then again they have been together only for a week. Wish mine was like yours

TRDfan said:
my cb shrimp and watchman goby are not the best of friends..lol. Then again they have been together only for a week. Wish mine was like yours

They could still find each other

danbstrong said:
They could still find each other

Me too cause my coral banded killed my yellow watchman about 4 hours after I introduced him

Don't have the same incident but similar just about 3 days ago I saw my watchmen sharing his cave with my cleaner and both being pretty protective of their cave :)

Back
Top Bottom