Introducing Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaticMan26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all!

I have been fishkeeping for about 9 years now and have had all sorts of fish both fresh and salt. Currently, I’m running all freshwater tanks and have really gotten into planted and shrimp tanks. I have a 55g community with more swordtails than I can count, 3 glolite tetras, an albino bristlenose pleco, and a black ghost knife fish (I know he’ll probably eat everything, but all of my swordtails, I bred myself anyways [emoji28] plus he’ll be getting a bigger tank when he grows up [emoji4]), 5g planted shrimp tank, 2g planted shrimp tank, 10g pea puffer planted tank, and a 10g betta sorority.

My favorite are most definitely my shrimp and I love learning all about them and breeding them [emoji4]

Anyways, that’s me and I’m glad I found this place

Welcome to the forum! My wife is set on her next fish being a black ghost knife. She likes all the odd ball looking fish, lol

The oddball fish have always been my favorite too, hence why I also have a tank of pea puffers. The oddball category is the best one on any fish website

Back
Top Bottom