iPod 5 waterproof case for fish photos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishobsessed7

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently got an iPod 5 from my sister and I want to take pictures of my fish INSIDE my tank. I am wondering if any of you have a waterproof case for your iPod. If you do, please tell me what kind you have, and if it works.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I use my phone :D I forget the case brand.. I'll update when I get home tonight. Take a video then edit it for the photos you want.

Caleb

Life proof case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

why not just buy a disposable underwater camera for like 12$

why not just buy a disposable underwater camera for like 12$

Have you ever used one? I took 2 when I went snorkeling in the Dominican... out of 5 or so pics. Maybe 5 weren't horrible haha..

Have you ever used one? I took 2 when I went snorkeling in the Dominican... out of 5 or so pics. Maybe 5 weren't horrible haha..

I used 2 in PR underwater while snorkling and my pics came out great. Just hit or miss I guess.

Could always buy a cheap digital and put it in a ziplock

I used 2 in PR underwater while snorkling and my pics came out great. Just hit or miss I guess.

Could always buy a cheap digital and put it in a ziplock

Well I guess I'm no Jaques Cousteau

My photos came out good when I used a disposable underwater camera in Cancun but it was kind of hard to actually know what it was taking pictures of and most of them were of feet, a random fish's head, or just black. They came out fine but just not good pictures but about 7-10 turned out well.

Guys.... Making things so complicated jeez. I use this and my phone has been in everything from my tank, the shower, to even the ocean. It's $10 and works like a charm.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433518333.965496.jpg

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom