Is MTS Great?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Isn't MTS great?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Don't know if I should answer

• Total voters
My obsessions tend to spiral out of control, so I am forcing myself to stay at one tank to avoid this affliction. (for now...)
I figure as soon as I set up my second tank, before I know it I will have to move out all of my furniture to accomodate my MTS.

It has its pluses and minuses LOL. The plus is that you get to see the behavior of more species of fish. The minus is that it only makes you want to see the differences in an even greater variety ! Its a vicious circle LOL

i voted for i don't know because "MTS" is a term that can stand for two completely different things and its meaning can only be discerned in context. in this context it's ambiguous.

some of the abbreviations around here are hilarious.

I believe LWB is meaning Multiple Tank Syndrome by MTS. :)

And it is great! But, living at home and being a college student with a part time job isn't. I will certainly have more tanks when I have my own house and a good job. I can't wait! I can just imagine my fish room now..... Awesome!

My MTS had gotten out of control. I just downsized to 7 tanks! 6 at home, 1 in the office.....

"Hello, my name is maxwell1295 and I have MTS." :lol:

I'm in the process of planning my 9th tank now. My MTS know no bounds. "naw, I don't need any furniture!" Where the he** in Dr. Ivana Phistanque when you need her???? 8O

maxwell1295 said:
"Hello, my name is maxwell1295 and I have MTS."

bwwaaaa hahahahaha hahahaha
"Hello, my name is Musket. And I HaVe MTS!" :)

Its great if you have room and money. However, I don't have room and I'm slowly going broke. At least the livebearers pay for themselves after a while.

maxwell1295 said:
My MTS had gotten out of control. I just downsized to 7 tanks! 6 at home, 1 in the office.....

"Hello, my name is maxwell1295 and I have MTS." :lol:

(All together) "HI Maxwell!" LOL.

Back
Top Bottom