Is MTS Great?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Isn't MTS great?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Don't know if I should answer

• Total voters
This is very interesting to me as i have just got a second tank.
I currently have just the one 20 gal but i have just got hold of another 20 gal and i am thinking about wether i should set it up or not.

Don't know if I should answer...but I will. Too much work. I have 9 tanks now and I'm trying to get down to three. I have a 300, 180, 120, 75, 2 40's, 2 20's and a 10. I'm trying to end all but the 300, 180 and a 40.

Michael said:
Don't know if I should answer...but I will. Too much work. I have 9 tanks now and I'm trying to get down to three. I have a 300, 180, 120, 75, 2 40's, 2 20's and a 10. I'm trying to end all but the 300, 180 and a 40.
Ain't that the truth! There are always 1 or 2 tanks that get neglected, whether it's PWC's or just general upkeep. There is a reason I have never posted pics of my 29G tank. It's just not up to my standards yet (meaning, it looks like crap right now).

Working full-time is enough, but trying to maintain that many tanks is another full-time job! I have 4 PWC's to do before the football game comes on.... :lol:

Michael, I'd love to take that 120 & 75 and maybe even a 40 off our hands, but that is one long drive from Michigan. But maybe the family could use a vacation... :)

I've had MTS for 2years now and dont view it as work. It is about the only time I relax is when I'm working on or watching the tanks.

Back
Top Bottom